702, CMB Wing Lung Bank Centre, 636 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon. (Mongkok MTR Exit E2)
​Tel: 2388 1161                 Fax: 2388 3689               Whatsapp: 5430 0789           Email:info@shumlaw.hk

Shum Law Corporate Services Limited

岑 羅 專 業 服 務 有 限 公 司

Related Services

Salaries Tax


The Inland Revenue Ordinance, income arising in or derived from Hong Kong (included your income arising in or derived from Hong Kong from any employment, office, and pension) are chargeable salaries tax. If you receive a tax return from the Inland Revenue Department, you must complete and submit it by the due date for filing even if you have no income that can be charged to salaries tax.


If you work for yourself and are not an employee, you are considered to be self-employed and can be charged profits tax instead.



Personal Assessment


Hong Kong residents can elect for personal assessment if they consider it will reduce their tax liabilities.


Taxation Services for Individual:

  • Filing Individual Tax Returns
  • Electing Personal Assessment
  • Applying for Tax Allowances
  • Filing Property Tax Return
  • Applying for Extension for filing tax returnn
  • Lodging objection against improper Tax Estimation / Tax Assessment ;
  • Applying for Hold-over of Provisional Tax, Tax Payment by Instalment or Tax Refund
  • Handling Inland Revenue Department’ enquiries, tax field audit or investigation
  • Handling tax litigation
  • Providing tax planning and tax advices